Ynielle’s Salmon Belly Strip Soy Steak. See great recipes for Ynielle's Salmon Belly Strip Soy Steak too! See great recipes for Ynielle's Salmon Belly Strip Soy Steak too! Salmon in Tamarind Broth with Water Spinach : Fish Sinigang : Filipino Sour Soup.
Salmon steaks – I love the way salmon steaks look, but you can use salmon fillets if preferred. It may be a better option to those serving to kids as there are less bones to worry about in fillets. Soy sauce – I like the low sodium option. You can cook Ynielle’s Salmon Belly Strip Soy Steak using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ynielle’s Salmon Belly Strip Soy Steak
- You need 1/2 of kilo Salmon Belky strips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of wild honey.
- Prepare 4 cloves of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of crushed ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of black ground pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon zest.
- You need of Onion leeks.
Heat the EVOO in a cooking pan until it is beginning to smoke, then gently slide the salmon belly into the pan, skin side down. Sear the salmon belly, gently moving it a little to ensure the skin is evenly cooked and sprinkle a pinch of salt onto the meat side. Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium high heat. Add salmon belly, skin side down.
Ynielle’s Salmon Belly Strip Soy Steak step by step
- Marinate the salmon belly strips in soy sauce, oyster sauce, honey, chopped garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, pepper, and ginger for 2 hours..
- Add butter to the pan with garlic, sauté for 2 minutes then add then half fry salmon belly for 5 minutes. Add the marinated sauce gradually by portions and let it simmer so that the belly can absorb the flavour. Takes about 7-10 minutes..
- Add onion leeks and then serve with hot rice!.
The butcher's twine should be centered on the steak. If you find that it's slipping off, which sometimes happens with thin steaks, or steaks that taper due to the shape of the salmon's body, it can help to insert a bamboo skewer through the roll, passing through each of the belly flap pieces and the main meaty portion of the fish, then out the other side. Stir garlic salt, onion salt, paprika, black pepper, and salt together in a small bowl; sprinkle seasoning onto salmon. Place salmon steaks into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with chives, thyme, and spinach leaves. Place the salmon belly skin side up in the baking dish, taking care not to crowd the pieces, and sprinkle with additional salt and pepper.