Microwave Red-Velvet Cake in 5 minutes!. Red Velvet Cake रेड वेल्वेट केक I do not have an oven but I have an convection microwave. I love cakes and I just had to find a way to make them at home during this lockdown.
How to Make Red Velvet Cake in a Mug Red Velvet Cake is a magical chocolate cake that is synonymous with Valentine's Day. Just like the version before, this mug cake takes just minutes to make in the microwave. You can cook Microwave Red-Velvet Cake in 5 minutes! using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwave Red-Velvet Cake in 5 minutes!
- Prepare of red velvet cake.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- You need 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder, sifted.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking SODA.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 cups of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of red food coloring.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s of cream cheese frosting.
- You need 1 ltr of milk (full cream for best results).
- You need 3 tablespoons of lemon juice / vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of (or according to taste) granulated sugar, sifted for best results.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, at room temperature.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
It is just as moist as the cake before and of course still uses zero egg (spongy mug cake is the worst). Oh and in the directions I say to mix the dry ingredients separately (a mini whisk makes this much easier) and then add them, because that is what you SHOULD do. An easy dessert recipe for red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting ready in minutes from the microwave. An easy dessert recipe for red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting ready in minutes from the microwave.
Microwave Red-Velvet Cake in 5 minutes! instructions
- Sift and mix the dry ingredients together.
- Add the wet ingredients. Mix with a whisk. Using an electric mixer will overmix the baking soda resulting to a bitter taste..
- Our in a microwave friendly dish and cook it for 5 minutes. * timing might vary according to your microwave.*.
- For the cream cheese, simmer the milk in medium to low heat..
- Gradually add the lemon juice and stir occasionally..
- Let is drain out through a cheesecloth and cool down for 10 minutes..
- After it’s cooled down, mix the sugar, butter and vanilla extract.
- You can scoop it on the cake or put it in a piping back.
To make the microwave red velvet cake grease cake pan and set aside. In a large bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, cinnamon, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. In a separate jug, whisk together the eggs, oil, buttermilk, food coloring and vanilla. I've become known as the Queen of Mug Meals and this is the video and recipes that started it all. These little cakes are impressive treats for after school snacks, birthday surprises or any time of year!