Cauliflower Salad. Mix your cauliflower with broccoli, potatoes, peas and more for a fresh, filling salad. Loaded Cauliflower Salad from Delish.com is perfect for a summer picnic. Drain and let cool while you prep other ingredients.
We've replaced the bulgur wheat with lightly sauteed cauliflower 'rice' for a gluten-free and. A cauliflower potato salad recipe is a great substitute for classic potato salad. In fact, a creamy cauliflower salad is easier to make, since steaming cauliflower takes less time than cooking potatoes. You can cook Cauliflower Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Salad
- It’s 1 of small Cauliflower,riced.
- Prepare 1 cup of lettuce,thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of pumpkin,small cubed.
- You need 1 cup of cherry tomatoes,halved.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley,finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds, roughly chopped.
- You need of Dressing:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and black pepper.
This crispy crunchy salad captures the flavor of seven-layer salad with a few less layers and fuss. This is one of my family's most-requested recipes. This Cauliflower Potato Salad is low carb salad with a lot of flavor. True healthy summertime must have for pool parties, picnic, BBQs and the heatwave.
Cauliflower Salad instructions
- Wash the cauliflower and cut it till like rice,then put it butter,cumin powder,salt and black pepper. Mix it well then put in pyrex or baking base. Cover with aluminum foil and put inside the oven for 10 -15 minutes, 250°c..
- Cut the pumpkin cubed then steam or boil until cook. And set aside..
- Just prepare the other veggies after that put all in a bowl then mix it together..then put in plate and put sa dressing and serve..
Cauliflower "Potato Salad". featured in Healthier Holiday Sides. Place cauliflower onto baking sheet and season with salt, pepper, and olive oil. This Cauliflower Salad Recipe is the perfect salad for potlucks. It's easy to make and the cauliflower, meat, cucumbers and red peppers with a mayo dressing work so well together. Become a member, post a recipe and get free nutritional Cauliflower Salads. get the Food.com app.