Spicy Mango Paneer. Paneer is a fresh cheese and very famous across the globe to prepare a lot of great delicacies. Paneer is rich in carbohydrates, vitamin and protein and helps to create some great mouth-watering dishes. Make the filling Paneer Raw Mango Curry is a delicious sweet and spicy light paneer curry flavored with tangy raw mango.
A finger licking paneer gravy dish made using fresh ripe mango pulp & coconut milk as gravy base. This is the best way to bid adieu to the mango season & welcome the rains. PANEER MANGO CURRY, a marvellous creation to spice up your day. You can cook Spicy Mango Paneer using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Mango Paneer
- It’s 5-6 of mangoes.
- You need 1 cup of paneer.
- It’s 1 of medium size onion cut into small cubes.
- You need 1 of capsicum.
- You need 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- It’s 2 tsp of finely chopped green chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli garlic sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of black salt.
- It’s Bunch of green onions.
- You need 2 tsp of roasted sesame seeds.
- It’s of For marinate the paneer.
- Prepare 2 tsp of corn flour.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- You need 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Tips for best palak paneer recipe. Here I have used homemade paneer. That will make the paneer so soft. Always try to use the soft, tender palak with a small and light green color leaves that enhance its taste.
Spicy Mango Paneer step by step
- First roughly chopped the mangoes then in a blender,add mangoes,dry red chilli,garlic don’t add water blend it to a fine paste, now heat a kadai add the prepared mango puree stir it then add chilli garlic paste,honey cook it for 2 minutes.
- Then turn off the heat once done keep it aside now in a mixing bowl add the paneer cubes and other spices and corn flour mix it keep it rest for 10 minutes then deep fry those paneer cubes,now heat a kadai add oil add chopped garlic sauté it for 1 minutes.
- Then add onion cubes sauté it for few minutes then add fried paneer cubes add the prepared mango puree toss it put some green onions mix it turn off the heat garnish it with some ripe chopped mangoes roasted sesame seeds……
- Ready to serve..
Spicy Master Restaurant & Bar Western Whether you make it for a quick weeknight meal or a leisurely gathering, these kathi rolls are sure to be a hit! Healthy Spicy Mango Jam is a simple and easy side dish recipe. Made with frozen mango, honey, ginger, cinnamon, chilli flakes and lemon juice, this easy-to-make recipe can be served with stuffed parathas. While making this recipe make sure that you cook the mango cubes on medium flame and keep stirring so that they don't stick to the base of pan.