Lentil Soup. Try Our Well Yes!® Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About. Add onions, carrots, and celery; cook and stir until onion is tender. Thick, flavorful lentil soup is budget-friendly and full of nutrients.
All it takes is a hint of spice flavourings, bay leaves and finishing it off with a touch of lemon to elevate this soup. Lentil Soup "This soup is simply legendary! Must be the best soup I've ever made. You can cook Lentil Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lentil Soup
- Prepare 1 tbls of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 pc of tomato.
- It’s 1 pc of zucchini (kusa).
- It’s 1 pc of carrot.
- You need 1 cup of lentil.
- It’s of Little bit squash.
- Prepare Pinch of yellow powder.
- It’s Pinch of cummin powder.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper.
- Prepare of Toppings: fried arabic bread and parsley.
It's so simple, very filling and so healthy!" – ywwonglp. Most Made Today Lentil and Sausage Soup. Pair lentils with your favorite vegetables to make this flavorful, hearty soup from Martha Stewart. There's no better way to warm up on a cold day than with a lentil soup.
Lentil Soup step by step
- Cut all vegetables in small square..
- In cooking bowl, put oil then add onion,tomato and all veges you cut. And then add lentil. Keep for a while before add 5 cups of water..
- Keep in fire until cook then put in blender and blend it..
- Put up the soup fried arabic bread and parley before serve..
Add up to a cup more water if the lentil soup becomes too thick during cooking. This lentil soup recipe is a few years in the making: Having been disappointed by too many lentil soup recipes to count, I set out to make the absolute best one. Ease is the name of the game for this soup. There is a bit of soothing chopping and a few cans to open, but no need to bust out the blender. Soup recipe roughly based on America's Test Kitchen's lentil soup in The Complete Vegetarian Cookbook, with reference to The First Mess' favourite lentil soup.