Vegetable lentil crockpot soup. Browse Our Entire Collection Of Lip-Smacking Recipes Online. Discover hundreds of ways to save on your favorite products. Crock Pot Vegetable Lentil Soup Recipe.
In a large slow cooker, add onions, celery, carrots, potatoes, corn, lentils, garlic powder, oregano, thyme, soy sauce, bay leaves, peppercorns and vegetable broth. Stay warm with this healthy slow cooker lentil and vegetable soup recipe. This is a super-easy vegetarian crock pot recipe – just put all the ingredients for this easy lentil and vegetable soup in your slow cooker in the morning and forget about it until the end of the day. You can have Vegetable lentil crockpot soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable lentil crockpot soup
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 cups lentils.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery.
- It’s 2 of carrots.
- You need 2-3 handfuls of baby potatoes.
- Prepare 1 container of vegetable broth.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need to taste of herb de provence (i used about 1 tsp).
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s of garlic (I used garlic powder since that's all I had).
Lentil soup is hearty enough for a main dish, but you could always add extra vegetables to make it even more filling. Slow Cooker Lentil Soup with vegetables, a delicious meat-free soup that goes down a treat on a cold day. Suitable for a vegetarian or vegan diet, but filling enough that even meat lovers will appreciate it. Gluten free, low carb, low calorie, high vegetable protein.
Vegetable lentil crockpot soup instructions
- Chop carrots, onions, celery and potatoes..
- Throw everything into the crockpot..
- I set my crockpot on high for 4 hours..
Slow Cooker Lentil Soup with Sausage. To make a healthy spin on this variation, use chicken or turkey sausage. Use nutritional yeast in place of the Parmesan. Mince the garlic and dice the onion. Sauté both in a large pot with olive oil over medium heat until the onions are tender.