Lentil simple Rice. Find Deals on Lentil Rice in Groceries on Amazon. I used brown rice and cooked with the lentils with no problems. I used chicken stock for a bit more flavor.
Check to make sure the rice is done, adjust seasonings, and serve. Remove from heat and stir in the well-browned onions. Slice the remaining onion into thin slices and sauté in the same pan with a tablespoon of oil on medium-low heat until deep golden brown and caramelized. You can have Lentil simple Rice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lentil simple Rice
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Rice.
- You need 1 cup of Red lentil whole boiled.
- You need 2 medium of Size Onion.
- Prepare 1 of inch cinnamon stick,some ground black pepper whole,some ground cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 of green coriander,some mint leaves,5 green chillies.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chicken powder.
- You need 2 medium of size Potatoes.
This recipe is designed for specific, easy-to-find varieties of rice and lentils. If you choose a different variety, you will need to adjust the cooking times and method. The easiest workaround is to cook the lentils and rice separately until tender, drain well, then stir them together. Lentils And Rice Are The Best Meal Prep Meal and Freezer Meal.
Lentil simple Rice instructions
- Take oil in a pan add sliced onion with cumin seed,cinnamon stick and black pepper. Let them golden brown ..
- Now add potatoes in cubic shape after 7 min add rice and boiled lentil in it and add required water according to your rice.cover pan and cook till rice tender half.
- Now sprinkle coriander, chillies,mint leaves and chicken powder.and again till rice done properly..
- Now dish out and enjoy(you can try with any other lentil or chick peas..
One thing I absolutely adore about this recipe is that it serves as a fantastic meal prep meal and freezer meal. The lentils and rice recipe is made so fast you can make it in the morning before going to work, add it to one of those amazing thermos containers and enjoy your hot lunch a couple hours later. Eat this savory dish of curried lentils by itself, or serve it over some rice or greens — either way, don't forget that heap of creamy gingery yogurt. Get the recipe from Woman's Day » Parker. Add the rice and cook, stirring often (but gently so you don't break the rice!) until some rice grains start to brown.