Fennel Lettuce Cashew Salad with Lemon Honey Dressing. Healthy Choice® Dressings Aim To Be As Balanced & Nutritious As The Salads They Go On! Home » Fennel Lettuce Cashew Salad with Honey Lemon Dressing. Fennel Lettuce Cashew Salad with Honey Lemon Dressing.
This side salad has become my go-to pretty much every day of the week. Along with your fennel and kale, you've got apples, dried apricots, onion, cashews, and a super simple lemon vinegarette! The key to this salad is chopping everything the same size! You can have Fennel Lettuce Cashew Salad with Lemon Honey Dressing using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fennel Lettuce Cashew Salad with Lemon Honey Dressing
- It’s 1 of Fennel Bulb thinly sliced.
- You need 3 cups of lettuce.
- You need 3 tbs of Honey.
- It’s 1/2 of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cashews.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Parmesan optional.
- Prepare of Blue Cheese optional.
I love that this salad is not a bowl of lettuce with some toppings. This salad is a perfect mixture of crunchy, sweet and savory with a nice tartness from the. Made this lettuce salad with my homemade dressing. Personally I don't really like to use groceries salad dressing for my homemade salad.
Fennel Lettuce Cashew Salad with Lemon Honey Dressing instructions
- Thinly slice fennel.
- Place in a bowl with a few ice cubes for 10 minutes. Dran excess water and dry off on kitchen towel.
- In a bowl add lemon juice and honey..
- Add in olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Chop cashews or nuts of your preference in a blender..
- Start with a layer of lettuce,, then fennel, cheese and continue until the top layer is covered with cheese. Drizzle honey lemon dressing over the salad and place in the fridge for 10 minutes. Garnish with your favorite nuts..
Make the dressing: Put lemon juice, zest and garlic in a small bowl. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Prepare the salad: Place sliced fennel and celery in a salad bowl. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Discard garlic from the dressing, and whisk dressing.