Shrimp Lettuce Tacos. The lettuce leaves add a delicious crunch and freshness to the tacos and you most likely will not miss the tortillas. Today's lettuce wraps are loaded with tender taco spiced shrimp and a zesty tomato and avocado salsa. They are then topped with a creamy jalapeno and cilantro lime sauce.
Add some sprinkles of chopped parsley to. How to Make Shrimp Taco Lettuce Wraps. Preheat oven to broil and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. You can have Shrimp Lettuce Tacos using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Lettuce Tacos
- You need 1 lb. of Peeled Gumbo Shrimp.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 3 TBSP. of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need 2 tsp. of Parsley.
- Prepare 2 TBSP. of Ground Fresh Chili Paste.
- Prepare of Juice Of 1 Lemon.
- Prepare Pinch of Of Sea Salt.
- It’s Pinch of Of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Corn (Topping).
- You need of Mozzarella Cheese (Topping).
- It’s of Romaine Lettuce (For Serving).
Dry the shrimp thoroughly with a paper towel. In a large bowl, mix together shrimp, avocado oil, chili powder, and salt. Lay the shrimp in a single layer on the baking sheet. Arrange bacon on slotted pan or wire rack-lined rimmed baking sheet.
Shrimp Lettuce Tacos step by step
- In a large bowl, stir together shrimp, parsley, lemon juice, chili paste, garlic, and 2 tablespoons oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss until combined, then let marinate in the fridge 10 minutes..
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat remaining tablespoon oil. Add shrimp and marinade cook until pink, 2-3 minutes per side..
- Assemble wraps: Add shrimp to lettuce, drizzle with sour cream, and garnish with corn and mozzarella!.
Meanwhile, to a food processor bowl, add avocado, sour cream, juice of ½ lime and hot sauce. Puree until smooth and place in serving bowl or squeeze bottle with top trimmed a bit to allow for a thick sauce. Coarsely chop or shred the lettuce and place in bowl. A spiced shrimp mix drizzled with a creamy Cajun sauce is wrapped up in fresh, crispy romaine for this recipe. These shrimp lettuce wraps are a great twist on keto shrimp tacos for a super delicious, easy low carb meal!