Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps. Arrange the lettuce on a serving platter. Spicy buffaloed oven fried chicken bites wrapped in buttery lettuce leaves with tomatoes, quinoa, avocado, and blue cheese dressing. Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps are a healthy and filling lunch or dinner your whole family will love.
There is something about a loaded lettuce wrap that I find so satisfying! I love the crunch from iceberg lettuce and when they are packed with the right. If you're a buffalo chicken fan, you may also like Buffalo Chicken Meatballs, Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip or Skinny Baked Buffalo Wings. You can have Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Prepare 1 of Iceberg Lettuce or Boston Bibb Lettuce.
- Prepare 2 of cooked chicken breasts finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Franks Red Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing.
- Prepare 1 of Crumbled Bleu Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Celery Stalk diced.
Making shredded buffalo chicken in the slow cooker is super easy, anyone can do this and you can use the chicken for everything from wraps and salads, to pizza toppings, sandwiches and more! Lay each lettuce leaf flat on a plate and scoop the chicken mixture into the middle. Top with a spoonful of Greek yogurt ranch dressing. Garnish with blue cheese crumbles and sliced green onion, if desired.
Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Take 2 already cooked chicken breasts and finely chop into very small chunks. Now add chicken to a sauté pan on low heat with about 1/2 cup of Franks Red Hot sauce. Stir till combined. Simmer till warm and bubbly. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Cut *Iceberg Lettuce* head in half. Pull the more sturdy and crispy lettuce leaves more from the center. Try not to rip them. If you use Bibb lettuce just gently pull away lettuce pieces..
- To finish, place about 8 lettuce leaves on a plate. Now layer about 2-3 tablespoons of your Buffalo chicken on the lettuce. Now drizzle some Bleu Cheese Dressing over top. Finish with your garnish of bleu cheese crumbles and chopped celery pieces. SERVE IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy!.
These homemade buffalo chicken wraps are excellent. Honey and lime juice help tone down the hot wing sauce for a refreshing zip. They're perfect for lunch or a light summer meal with a tall glass of ice-cold lemonade. -Priscilla Gilbert, Indian Harbour Beach, Florida. To make buffalo chicken lettuce wraps, stir together shredded cooked chicken breast and buffalo sauce. Use rotisserie chicken or buy cooked chicken breast from the store to save time.