asian lettuce wraps. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in ginger, scallions, garlic, soy sauce, red. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
How to Make Healthy Asian Chicken. Many Asian-inspired recipes call for a lot of sugar or other ingredients that I like to stay away from. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to a simmer. You can have asian lettuce wraps using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of asian lettuce wraps
- It’s of filling.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey or chicken.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of hoisin sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sriracha.
- You need 1 can of 8 0z. water chestnuts, drained, diced.
- Prepare 3 of green oinions, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 head of butter lettuce.
How to make Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps. Let's walk through the process of making this chicken lettuce wraps recipe step-by-step. Don't forget to watch the video too! The first step in this lettuce wrap recipe is making the sauce.
asian lettuce wraps instructions
- heat oil in saucepan over med. heat. add ground turkey & cook til browned, 3 – 5 min. crumble meat as it cooks. drain, if needed..
- stir in all ingredients, except chestnuts & green onions. cook 2-3 min. add chestnuts & green onions . cook til onions are tender 1 – 2 min..
- to serve, spoon into lettuce leaf. eat taco-style..
The sauce is the key to the flavor of this recipe. And I beg you not to tamper with the sauce. These Asian lettuce wraps make a delicious main dish for busy weeknights or can be enjoyed as an appetizer for a Chinese take-out style dinner party on the weekend. I love the rich, slightly salty, slightly sweet, slightly sour blend of flavors here. Chang copycat lettuce wrap is so easy.