Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps. Looking For Egg Recipes For Brunch? See Our Official Site For Delectable Recipes Chop the remaining eggs and transfer to the bowl. Add celery and onion and stir to combine.
With chopped red pepper, capers, green onion and carrots. Add low fat or light mayonnaise, fat free sour cream and lots of vegetables for a great lunch! Creamy egg salad, smoky bacon and ripe tomatoes are nestled in crisp lettuce leaves for the perfect satisfying bite! You can cook Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps
- You need of EGG SALAD.
- You need 6 large of hard boiled eggs, peeled.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of celery, finely minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh chives, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 3 tbsp of or more of my Spicy Ranch Dressing, recipe attached in direction step #1.
- Prepare 6 slice of of bacon, cooked crispy.
- You need 6 large of sturdy romaine, cos or iceberg lettece leaf cups.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- You need of sliced grape or cherry tomatos.
- Prepare of thin sliced pickles, sweet and / or sour.
- Prepare of thin slicedcradishes.
Add in some diced pickles, a dash of mustard or a touch of hot sauce for extra flavor! © Easy Low Carb.com BLT Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps. Before too long tomatoes will be in-season and BLTs will make a regular appearance on menus. How To Make Keto Egg & Avocado Salad Lettuce Wraps Using an egg slicer, slice the boiled eggs using a dicing method. First place the egg on its side and slice, gently lift the egg, without separating the slices.
Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Chop eggs into a bowl add remaining egg salad ingredients except bacon and lettece leaves and mix well https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Fill each lettece leaf with equal amounts of egg salad, crumble baon eveny over egg salad. Serve with the garnishes of tomatoes, pickles and radishes to sprinkle on if desired.
Place the sliced egg on its base and slice from top to bottom, add the diced egg to a mixing bowl. Avocado Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps My favorite, simple egg salad recipe is paired with avocado slices and wrapped in butter lettuce leaves. This is a wonderfully light and gluten-free way to enjoy egg salad. Add the chopped tomatoes, olives, red onion and basil. In a cup, stir the olive oil, vinegar and salt and pour over the egg mixture.