Turkey avocado salad lettuce cups. To prepare the lettuce cups, rinse and dry a head of butter lettuce well. Arrange the sliced turkey down the center of the salad platter. Combine ranch dressing with salsa and orange zest in a small bowl.
Season dressing generously with salt and pepper. Hearty Avocado and Turkey Salad with Greek Dressing Recipe. In a small bowl, whisk soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil and, if desired, chili sauce until blended. You can have Turkey avocado salad lettuce cups using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey avocado salad lettuce cups
- You need 1 head of romaine lettuce (or any kind you like).
- Prepare 1/4 lb of roasted turkey breast, cubed.
- It’s 1 large of avocado, chopped.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of tomatoe, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of sour cream (i use light).
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonnaise (i use Best Foods light).
- You need 1 tbsp of dried dill.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps are packed with intense flavor that is almost too addicting to put down. Every bite has tender meat, crunchy veggies and a soft bib of lettuce to cover it all in a healthy combination. Top with the avocado crema and crushed torilla chips. Turkey avocado salad lettuce cups Simple, healthy, tastey!
Turkey avocado salad lettuce cups step by step
- Wash and separate lettuce leaves and set aside to dry.
- Add all other ingredients in a bowl and mix gently to combine but not smash avocados.
- Spoon mixture into lettuce leaves and enjoy!.
- This taste even better is allowed to chill for an hour before eating..
Great for those summer evenings when you don't want to cook. Wash and dry the iceberg lettuce, tear the leaves in mediumsized edible pieces. Slice turkey breast into ½-inch-thick strips. In a large bowl toss together the iceberg lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and turkey breast. Spread toasted pine nuts over the salad and drizzle with RASPBERRY ROMANCE SUPERFOOD Vinaigrette.