Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Ranch Carrot Relish. Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Ranch Carrot Relish step by step. Cut chicken into big strips and mix into crock pot. Combine all ingredients in "Relish" category in a food processor.
Combine all ingredients in "Relish" category in a food processor. Shred the chicken with two forks, return to the slow cooker. Tender shredded Buffalo chicken from the slow cooker and crunchy celery-carrot slaw with ranch make enough wraps to serve a crowd or perfect for leftovers the next day. You can have Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Ranch Carrot Relish using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Ranch Carrot Relish
- It’s of Crock Pot Chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 of celery stalk.
- You need 1/4 of onion, diced.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 12 oz of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 8 oz of fat free low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare of Relish.
- Prepare 1 of peeled carrot.
- You need 1 of celery stalk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of broccoli.
- You need 1/3 cup of dry buttermilk (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- You need 3/4 tsp of dried dill weed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of dried onion flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried chives.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Put it all together.
- It’s 1/2 cup of wing sauce of your choice.
- Prepare 4 large of lettuce leaves, Bibb or Iceberg.
Buffalo Chicken Salad with flavor bursting chicken and the most intoxicatingly delicious Blue Cheese Cilantro Ranch! This combo is out of this world! Boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces, cooked and covered in Buffalo sauce, combined with crisp bacon, diced tomato, and ranch dressing, are wrapped in heated flour tortillas. You can increase or decrease the amount of Buffalo sauce to your taste and also add shredded Cheddar cheese to your wraps if desired.
Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Ranch Carrot Relish step by step
- Dice celery, onion and garlic. Add to crock pot. Cut chicken into big strips and mix into crock pot. Cover all of that in chicken broth, stir and cook on high for 4 hours..
- Combine all ingredients in "Relish" category in a food processor. Blend then set aside. Relish is ready!.
- Remove the chicken from pot and strain out liquid – DON'T SKIP THIS. Chicken should be moist, but not runny. Shred the chicken with two forks, return to the slow cooker. Add 1/2 cup or more (to taste) of your buffalo sauce, stir and let sit for 30 minutes on low..
- To prepare lettuce cups, place 1/2 cup buffalo chicken in each leaf, top with 2 tbs relish (more or less if you like). Wrap up and dig in..
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter. Add the hot sauce and honey and stir to combine. Add the chicken and cook stirring occasionally until warmed throughout and coated in. Then I wrapped it in soft buttery lettuce leaves with quinoa, fresh tomatoes, avocado, and light blue cheese dressing. You could go ranch, but I'm BC all the way.