Asian teriyaki lettuce wraps. What is in Teriyaki Chicken Lettuce Wraps. This recipe consists of ground chicken cooked with vegetables such as red onion, diced zucchini, and red bell peppers, seasoned with teriyaki sauce. It also works with whatever vegetables you have on hand.
Whether Italian, Swedish, or Asian (like these Teriyaki Glazed Meatballs), they're always devoured at our house, and I especially love how easily they can be prepared in advance and popped in the oven later in the day when you're ready to eat dinner. Ingredients for Teriyaki Glazed Meatball Lettuce Wraps I definitely have a thing for lettuce wraps lately. I shared these Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps and this Almond Poppy Seed Chicken Salad (which I served lettuce wrap style) and I can't help but keep a good thing going with these delicious Teriyaki Chicken Lettuce Wraps! You can have Asian teriyaki lettuce wraps using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian teriyaki lettuce wraps
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 3/4 cup of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 can of water chestnuts (drained).
- You need 1 tbsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of low sodium teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sliced almonds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pure sesame seed oil (divided).
- You need 1 packages of romain hearts lettuce.
I absolutely love them, they are so flavorful and perfect for serving any night of the week since they are easy to prepare. Fill the center of each with ½ of a pouch of Chicken Creations® Teriyaki. Wrap the sides up and tie the wrap with a thin slice of scallion. Teriyaki Chicken Lettuce Wraps are made with fresh veggies, chicken, quinoa, and Teriyaki sauce.
Asian teriyaki lettuce wraps step by step
- Heat 1tablespoon of sesame seed oil in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook for 3minutes or until Brown.
- Add water chestnuts and mushrooms and ginger to chicken mixture, stir and let cook for another 5minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add rice vinegar, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, garlic powder remainder of sesame seed oil and crushed red pepper to mixture and stir while still heating on fire.
- Top mixture with carrots,onions and almonds.
- Spoon onto romain hearts and enjoy.
They're nutritious, festive, and meal-prep friendly. Packaged teriyaki and rotisserie chicken make this lettuce wrap recipe a breeze to make and scrumptious to eat! Sometimes it's nice to have a little dinner help with some pre-made frozen meals and ingredients. For these Teriyaki Chicken Wraps with Asian slaw, I bought a couple of these Evol Teriyaki Chicken meals that have brown rice, red & green bell peppers, broccoli, carrots and snap peas, slathered in a tasty teriyaki sauce. The Asian Lettuce Wraps with Teriyaki Pineapple Meatballs were wonderful.