Mike's Low Carb Tuna Lettuce Wraps. Today I'm bringing you a quick and easy, low carb, gluten free, and all around healthy lunch idea: Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps! I expected answers like cookies, queso dip, cheese fries, or some other sweet or decadent treat. Great recipe for Mike's Low Carb Tuna Lettuce Wraps.
Today, ill show you how to make this simple and affordable TUNA LETTUCE WRAPS with tomatoes. These are a low-calorie, low-carb, but very tasty, light alternative to a tuna wrap sandwich! Try to choose larger leaves of lettuce with no tears or holes; lettuce leaves are replacing the tortilla in a traditional wrap sandwich. You can have Mike's Low Carb Tuna Lettuce Wraps using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Low Carb Tuna Lettuce Wraps
- It’s of Tuna Wraps.
- It’s 2 can of 5 oz White Tuna In Water [drained].
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/3 cup of Finely Minced Celery With Leaves.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of White Onions [fine chop].
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Vlassic Pickles [fine chop].
- You need 3 tbsp of Fine Chopped Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Green Onions [tops only].
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Parsley [chopped].
- You need 1/4 tsp of White Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Celery Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Dried Dill.
- Prepare 4 large of Bib Lettuce Leaves [washed & dried].
- It’s 1 dash of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Dried Parsley.
Cheese is optional, but even a little adds a lot of flavor. In this article, I'll be providing some tips on one of my favorite chains, Jersey Mike's. Tips for Ordering Keto at Jersey Mike's. Go for the sub in a tub; One of the best things about Jersey Mike's is that you can easily turn any sandwich into a 'salad' so to speak, through their 'sub in a tub' option.
Mike's Low Carb Tuna Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Mix all ingredients except for lettuce, dried parsley and sea salt and chill for 30 minutes..
- Choose fresh, crisp, intact and sturdy lettuce leaves only..
- Gently wash and dry lettuce leaves..
- Fill leaves with tuna mixture and lightly garnish with dried parsley and sea salt, not table salt..
Combine the tuna with the sriracha, mayo and diced onion and celery. For the wraps, you will need soft medium flour tortillas. As a low-carb or keto option, you can use lettuce leaves instead of tortillas. The next and final step is to load the wraps with the spicy tuna salad, lettuce, spinach, tomato, and wraps. Crunchy, Fresh, and Spicy Sriracha tuna salad wrapped in lettuce leaves.