Prickle Lettuce Vegan Fried Rice. Prickle Lettuce Vegan Fried Rice MY VERSION. SIMPLE AND QUICK FUSION CANNED FOOD COMBO. Salted Mustard Green And Tofu Pork Soup.
Adding a protein like egg and lots of vegetables can increase the nutritional value. Vermicelli noodles get an extra boost of nutrition by using brown rice instead of white. This recipe combines stir fried shiitake mushrooms with bok choy and bean sprouts for added crunch, plus chilies for a slight kick. You can cook Prickle Lettuce Vegan Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Prickle Lettuce Vegan Fried Rice
- Prepare 4 cup of cooked rice.
- It’s 1 dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of ready to eat can prickle lettuce plus 1tbsp of juice.
- You need 3 small of pounded shallot.
- It’s 3 clove of pounded garlic.
- Prepare 1 of pounded thumb size ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
For a completely vegetarian version, replace the fish sauce with either vegetarian fish sauce or soy sauce. A healthy, satisfying plant-based side dish or entrée. I prefer short-grain brown rice since it's a little chewy, but medium-grain or jasmine rice will work, too. Here's how I cook brown rice.
Prickle Lettuce Vegan Fried Rice step by step
- cook rice as usual and set aside.
- in pan woth oil fry garlic and shallot with ginger till fragrant then add prickle lettuce mix well.
- add cooked rice and light soy sauce with prickle juice and fried for 1 minute.
- top green chili pepper and spring onion then season with black pepper then off heat and serve.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY EASY VEGAN FRIED RICE RECIPE, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367497-fried-rice-with-cranberry-and-pistachio https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348536-vegan-fried-rice-in-5-minutes.
Vegetable fried rice is the perfect meal. The recipe is quick and easy to make, and can use up any vegetables that are starting to get old in your fridge. Add a protein source like edamame or baked tofu, and you're good to go!. Sign up for the Veg Out newsletter to get vegan recipes and nutrition content from a Registered Dietitian!. This post contains affiliate links (including Amazon. vegan.