Grilled Shrimp Lettuce Wraps. Thread shrimp on two metal or soaked wooden skewers. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Prepare the shrimp: Place the shrimp in a bowl, add the garlic, oil, and sriracha. (and/or add some BBQ sauce) and season with salt and pepper.
I love the bursts of sweetness that come through from the sweet bell peppers, and the spicy cooling sensation of the sour cream. Get your grill ready, because the season has begun! I'm kick starting it with these grilled shrimp lettuce wraps that are protein-packed and full of goodies. You can cook Grilled Shrimp Lettuce Wraps using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
- Prepare of Shrimp!.
- It’s 2 dozen of shrimp (shell on).
- It’s of Marinade.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lime juice (not concentrate).
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweet white wine.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of Wrap filling.
- You need 2 of avocados.
- You need 1 medium of tomato.
- Prepare 1 medium of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1 packages of romaine lettuce.
But more importantly, they take minutes to make. So you know, you can get back doing important stuff. Vietnamese-Style Lettuce Wraps with Grilled Shrimp, Avocados, and Mango Piled onto a platter, this impressive dish will wow your family. For a weeknight meal, serve with the avocado and mango as is, but with extra time on the weekend, grill them instead.
Grilled Shrimp Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Combine marinade ingredients and shrimp in a large Ziploc bag. Shake until everything is well mixed and the shrimp are evenly coated. Feel free to adjust the amount of spice based on your preference! Let marinade for about an hour at room temp, or two to four hours in the fridge..
- Roughly chop onions, tomato, jalapeno, and avocados. Cut and juice the limes. Combine and set aside..
- Heat grill to medium-high..
- Skewer marinaded shrimp (our use a grill basket) and heat on the grill until she'll turns slightly crisp on both sides. Time varies A LOT based on the grill, so watch closely..
- Peel shrimp! Not the most exciting part, but those shrimp will be worth it!.
- Take a large lettuce leaf, fill it with 3 or 4 shrimp, and spoon on your filling. Enjoy!.
Drizzle the shrimp with olive oil. Arrange the shrimp on the lettuce cups and drizzle with the Creamy Herb Sauce. Transfer shrimp to a large bowl and toss with sesame oil; season with salt, if needed. S hrimp Lettuce Wraps – These shrimp lettuce wraps pack a flawless combination of flavors and textures: grilled shrimp with sautéed red peppers, carrots, and zucchini wrapped in a crisp lettuce leaf. Plus, you'll love the peanut dipping sauce.