Banana Protein Shake. This Healthy Banana Protein Shake is packed with a short list of real ingredients and blended together to perfection! This healthy Banana Protein Shake recipe is made with clean ingredients like banana, natural protein powder, milk, and honey. It makes an ideal breakfast smoothie or post-workout shake.
But I must say I am not a fan of chocolate but still laudable. Chocolate Banana Protein Shake; do you even need a recipe for that? Pfff… come on, all you need to do is throw a banana, some milk and chocolate whey powder in a blender and there you have it. You can cook Banana Protein Shake using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Protein Shake
- You need 3 1/2 cups of whole milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 of bananas, peeled.
- Prepare 2 scoops of protein powder (I’m using French Vanilla).
- Prepare 2 cups of ice cubes.
Let's start the day with a rocking Banana protein shake. I like to have it as a pre or post workout drink or as a meal replacement. Protein shake with banana, oats and your favorite protein powder flavor. This Chocolate Banana Protein Shake is the creme de la creme, when it comes to a tasty Even if you're not short on time, a protein shake or smoothie is still a great meal replacement option.
Banana Protein Shake step by step
- Place milk, cinnamon powder, vanilla extract, bananas, protein powder and ice cubes into a blender……
- Set your blender to the Smoothie setting and blend……
- Serve with extra ice 🧊 cubes and cinnamon powder on top and enjoy ! 😉.
Grab a healthy Banana Protein Shake post workout! This frosty Chocolate Banana Protein Shake tastes absolutely delicious and dairy-free, nut-free What I love most about this frosty chocolate shake is that it's exclusively sweetened with fruit, and. Crafted with Milk Protein Blend: Our shakes contain milk proteins, a combination of whey protein and casein protein, to sustain energy for a longer period of. Protein shakes are an easy peasy healthy breakfast ready in five minutes or less. Cover; blend on high speed until smooth.