Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps. Topped with a bright and fresh herby green dressing and cashews. Keto, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, soy free, clean eating, real food. These Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps go over well in our house.
I used to love the lettuce wraps at that popular Asian chain restaurant, and they are totally the inspiration for this dish. Of course this recipe is a healthier version using real ingredients and my favorite soy-free alternatives to still get that classic taste. Paleo Chicken Lettuce Wraps – Fresh, flavorful, and FAST, these easy chicken lettuce wraps will be on the table in no time. You can have Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- It’s 12 of Bibb or Romaine lettuce leaves.
- You need 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 4 of Napa cabbage leaves, thinly chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of raw broccoli, finely chopped.
- You need 1 large of carrot, shredded.
- Prepare 3 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cilantro, minced.
- It’s of Thai Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of almond butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut aminos (taste like soy sauce).
- You need 2 tbsp of lime juice (or the juice of 1 lime).
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
Add a bit of kick to your appetizers with these thai chicken wraps. The thai sauce can be customized to your taste and the use of lettuce as an alternative to bread adds crunch to the wraps. These delicious twists on a classic wrap help bring your Paleo diet to life. For a more flavorful recipe, consider adding grated ginger to the sauce.
Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Grill chicken breasts and dice into 1/2" cubes..
- add ingredients for sauce to jar, close jar, shake until ingredients well combined.
- Wash lettuce leaves and spread out on a plate (reserve half the leaves for leftovers)..
- Fill with chicken, broccoli, napa cabbage, carrots, green onions, and cilantro..
- Drizzle with thai sauce..
- Reserve leftover filling mixture for lunch the next day, but wait to fill lettuce leaves until serving..
- source: http://www.paleoplan.com/2009/12-31/thai-chicken-wraps/.
These Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps are bursting with flavor, so you'll never miss the carbs! The perfect low carb dinner.] Get a FREE copy of The Clean Eating Detox — Download Now. To keep the Chinese lettuce cups healthy, light, and refreshing, I removed the fried churro and added more crunchy vegetables like finely chopped carrots, celery, and water chestnuts. I also added a small amount of ground chicken breast so that if people are allergic to shrimp/shellfish ground chicken will be a good alternative. These simple Keto Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps are a tasty, one pan meal that is a restaurant-classic reimagined.