Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing. Each Dressing Is Full Of Bold Flavor That Makes It Perfect On Your Salad – Try Today! Healthy Choice® Dressings Aim To Be As Balanced & Nutritious As The Salads They Go On! See great recipes for Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing too!
I loved it with macadamias for the tropical theme but cashews, pecans, and walnuts would work well too. Extract the passion fruit juice in a strainer. Add rest of the dressing ingredients in a bottle and cover it. You can have Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing
- You need of Dressing.
- It’s 1/4 cup of passionfruit juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vinegar (I recommend apple cider).
- It’s 1 tbs of lime juice.
- Prepare 2 tbs of honey.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Salad.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of lettuce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of rocket.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pomelo, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of toasted nuts (I used macadamia).
- You need 1/2 of small shallot, thinly sliced.
Shake the bottle to mix the ingredients well until the mixture is smooth. Mix all salad ingredients in a bowl and pour the dressing over it (as much as you like). Sliced Bosc pears, crumbled feta, and a mix of butter lettuce, spinach, and romaine make this salad special. Toast the walnuts for added flavor, and toss the salad with a mild white wine vinaigrette.
Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing step by step
- For the dressing, heat the passionfruit juice in a small pan until almost boiling..
- Let cool, then combine with all other ingredients and blend thoroughly. Keeps in the fridge for a week. Shake before using..
- In a separate bowl, combine the salad ingredients..
- Pour dressing on salad and enjoy..
Italian Leafy Green Salad "I thought it was delicious. Roasted Tomato Salad Field greens and arugula are transformed into a sophisticated main course salad by adding chicken apple sausage, Granny Smith apple slices, toasted pecans, and crumbled Blue cheese with a zesty lemon-Dijon mustard dressing. Serve with laffa or pita bread. Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing Simple and very tasty. Tear the greens into bite sized pieces and add to the bowl, with the cucumber, apple, pear, cherry tomatoes and cranberries.