Fusilli with broccoli, arugula and mushrooms. See great recipes for Fusilli with broccoli, arugula and mushrooms too! Drain, wash with cold water, and set aside. Pound whole garlic and anchovy fillets with a mortar and pestle until mashed into a paste.
Add salt and then add the pasta. Cook according to the package directions. Tear the basil leaves into strips, toss them through the salad and serve. You can cook Fusilli with broccoli, arugula and mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fusilli with broccoli, arugula and mushrooms
- It’s 300 g of fusilli (dry weight).
- Prepare 1 stalk of brocolli.
- You need 2 cups of baby arugula.
- You need 250 g of cremini mushrooms.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 4 of anchovy fillets.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of white wine.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
Fusilli Pasta with spinach tomatoes and mushrooms! Make this quick and delicious, easy weeknight dinner! In an effort to clean out the refrigerator and use up a lot of leftover vegetables, I threw this fave pasta dish together. But tonight, I ran out of tomatoes (thought I had more) and my husband suggested tomato paste, so I threw that in, along with more.
Fusilli with broccoli, arugula and mushrooms instructions
- Slice mushrooms thinly. Slice brocolli stalk into florets. Boil water and cook fusilli (around 5 minutes). Drain, wash with cold water, and set aside..
- Pound whole garlic and anchovy fillets with a mortar and pestle until mashed into a paste..
- Pour 2 tbsp olive oil into a pan over medium heat. Add mashed garlic and anchovies. Sauté for 2 minutes..
- Add mushrooms to the pan. Sauté for 3 minutes. Transfer contents of pan into a bowl..
- Using the same pan, sauté brocolli florets for 5 minutes. Add white wine and water to deglaze. Cover and alow brocolli to steam for 10 minutes or until tender..
- Over low heat, combine pasta with garlic, anchovies, mushrooms and brocolli. Add baby arugula and mix well. Season with salt and pepper..
Instructions In a large pan add oil, garlic, mushrooms, parsley, oregano, salt, hot pepper flakes and water. Pushing onion and bacon to edge of skillet, add mushrooms to center, in a single layer as much as possible. Reduce heat to medium, sprinkle mushrooms with salt, and stir onion and bacon into mushrooms. Place porcini mushrooms in small bowl. Using slotted spoon, transfer mushrooms to work surface and.