Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁. These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. I love adding chocolate chips, but you can I don't know if you can tell from the photos, but I add mini chocolate chips to my banana muffins.
All Reviews for Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. These banana and chocolate chips muffins are deliciously moist and the combination of banana and chocolate is divine. Our moist and delicious banana chocolate chip muffins are easy to make and turn out perfect every time. You can have Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁 using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of large ripe bananas.
- It’s 3/4 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
You're going to want to make these scrumptious Can I make your chocolate chip banana bread into muffins? The answer is a resounding YES, and I've provided an updated recipe below that. This easy Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins recipe is bursting with banana flavor and crammed with delectable chocolate chips. A cross between banana bread and a cake, this easy Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins recipe is a quick bake that can be easily frozen and is great for using up overripe.
Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁 step by step
- Take two large or three medium-sized ripe bananas. I like using ripened bananas stored in the freezer for a few days. If I don't eat the bananas and they are about to go bad, I always freeze them..
- Mash the banana with a fork..
- In another bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, vanilla extract and egg and mix..
- Add melted butter to your mashed bananas. Also, add all the other ingredients from the other bowl and mix well..
- Once mixed properly, add chocolate chips and mix again..
- Pour the mixture in the muffin tray and fill 3/4 of the cups..
- Leave the tray in the oven for 25 minutes at 350° F, until turned golden brown..
- Enjoy these perfect and fluffy muffins. 😊.
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins – Fluffy, soft banana muffins studded with bites of chocolate chips. Made with all-purpose or combo of whole wheat flour. So because I love my life so very much I decided to share these delightful banana chocolate chip muffins with you. After initially posting this recipe and then reading your comments, we've cut back on the sugar a bit. The muffins are even tastier than before, as less sweetness allows the flavors of the other ingredients to shine through.