Chicken Arugula Caprese Salad. For the couscous: Bring water to a boil. Stir in butter and salt, and then the couscous. Fluff with a fork and set aside to cool.
Start by pounding out a chicken breast and season with Italian seasoning, grill or pan fry and dice. No need for actually measurements so just assemble the salad with however much or little of the ingredients you want. I do suggest going light on the arugula. You can have Chicken Arugula Caprese Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Arugula Caprese Salad
- You need of Arugula or spinach.
- You need of Yellow and red heirloom tomato diced.
- You need of Avocado diced.
- It’s of Cantaloupe diced.
- You need of Basil (chiffonade).
- You need of Pearl mozzarella.
- You need of Creamy honey lemon vinaigrette (see my recipe).
- You need of Croutons (I prefer rothbury).
- Prepare of Chicken breast.
Food preparation Chicken Arugula Caprese Salad is an enjoyable point, moreover it ends up being much more unique value if you prepare it on your own. Did you know … the Caprese salad was created to represent the Italian flag of green, white, and red. The basil, Mozzarella, and tomato are the perfect trio! This recipe calls for cooked chicken, any type of cooked chicken will work.
Chicken Arugula Caprese Salad step by step
- Start by pounding out a chicken breast and season with Italian seasoning, grill or pan fry and dice..
- No need for actually measurements so just assemble the salad with however much or little of the ingredients you want. I do suggest going light on the arugula..
This caprese salad recipe adds arugula to the mixture of basil, bite size cherry tomatoes and ciliegine mozzarella balls. It's about seasonality, simplicity, flavor, and putting something in your mouth and tummy fast. A caprese salad alone is delicious, but adding some greens makes it feel healthier and more like a meal. Balsamic Chicken Avocado Caprese Salad is a quick and easy meal in a salad! Seared chicken, fresh mozzarella and tomato halves, creamy avocado slices and shredded basil leaves are drizzled with an incredible balsamic dressing that doubles as a marinade for the ultimate salad!