Avocado spinach banana smoothie. I had spinach and avocado I needed to use before they got old, so I did an ingredient search for ideas besides making a salad. I keep frozen bananas on hand. This was a good smoothie recipe.
A green spinach banana super smoothie is however a quick (just three minutes) way to get in a decent breakfast or to charge you up after a workout. I know, drinking something green feels wrong. You just need to get used to the freshly mown lawn smell. You can have Avocado spinach banana smoothie using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado spinach banana smoothie
- You need Handful of spinach.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen avocado.
- It’s 1 of frozen banana in chunks.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of almond milk.
And FYI – drinking a green. I love this avocado smoothie, it's a real powerhouse of goodness! We all know avocados are good for us, don't we? And spinach, Popeye and his inflated I also love this avocado smoothie for its taste; it's so creamy, almost as if I've added some ice cream or cream to it.
Avocado spinach banana smoothie step by step
- Add ingredients in order as listed, blend for about 30 sec..
- Big blender- this is just a guess two avocados, 2 bananas, 2 handfuls of spinach and whatever almond milk you’d need, to blend. This should taste more like a banana..
Banana, avocado and spinach smoothie is a delicious smoothie, packed with nourishing ingredients that's good for the body. In order, combine hemp milk, spinach, banana, avocado, lemon juice and ice in blender jar of KitchenAid® Pro Line® Blender. If smoothie is too thick, blend in extra splash or two of hemp milk. Blend in honey to taste, if desired. Smoothie is best if served right away.