spicy smoked lima beans. Find Deals on Fordhook Lima Beans in Gardening Tools on Amazon. Add the lima beans and all the spices, but start with a lesser amount of salt and adjust according to taste; stir constantly. This Baked Beans with Smoked Sausage recipe is my very favorite baked bean recipe.
It's like Beanie Weenies, only much better. The slow cooker makes it oh-so-simple to make a flavorful meal of butter beans and sausage. Use andouille sausage or another spicy smoked sausage in this delicious dish—and don't forget the cornbread. You can cook spicy smoked lima beans using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of spicy smoked lima beans
- It’s 1 1/2 each of smoke turkey brumstike…
- Prepare 2 each of onions.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Goya sazonador total seasoning.
- Prepare 2 each of Jalapeno pepper… seeded.
- It’s 1 can of cambells cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 packages of dryed baby lima beans.
- You need 1 can of whole sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar………. optional.
Soup Loving Nicole Back to Recipe. I added smoked paprika and a slightly spicy ketchup we have with the barbecue sauce, and tasted carefully before baking. While the beans are soaking, you're going to start to build all the flavors for the beans. Cook some onion, celery, and carrots in some bacon grease until soft.
spicy smoked lima beans instructions
- 1. cut up onions and add to smoke turkey and 6 cups of water. cook on medium heat for a good 4 hours. and add water as needed.
- then remove smoke turkey drumstikes and let cool.
- the reason for using smoke turkey is for the rightnflavor…
- add turkey back to pot.. and cut up jalapeno peppers an add other dry ingredients to pot.
- wait for pot to come to boil and add baby lima beans ..let cook on medium heat for 2 hours.
- add cans of corn plus cream of chicken.. let can for 45 mins and last add butter. to bond all the flovors together…….
- Optional you can serve with rice or even cut up raw onions and add to soup at the end in your bowl.
Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Besides the fabulous taste, another nice thing about this recipe is that it works well from a timing perspective. Directions: Lima Beans with Shrimp and Andouille. Add everything except the shrimp to a Dutch oven. Bring to a boil and reduce to simmer.