Quick Smoky Baby Lima Beans. Lima beans can be a little bland, but not these lima beans. To make them, just combine a bag of frozen lima beans in a Dutch oven or Had the Lima beans at a cracker barrel in billings Montana and wasnt sure but they were fabulous and would have them every time I am there. Today I made an easy meal in the Instant Pot.
These beans are nutritional, easy to find, and easy to make. All you need are basic cooking supplies and a little time. Dorothy's Delicious Baby Lima Beans or Green Baby Lima BeansCamellia. You can cook Quick Smoky Baby Lima Beans using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Smoky Baby Lima Beans
- You need 2 packages of of frozen baby lima beans.
- You need 3 slice of thick cut bacon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dried minced onion.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Goya vegetable & salad seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of white or black pepper.
- You need 3 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of of unsalted butter.
Smoky Sweet Braised Giant Lima BeansPlants Rule. salt, lima beans, garlic, smoked paprika, sweet onion. Smoky Spicy Lima Beans ~ Quick weeknight side dish of lima beans, tomato sauce and herbs and spices. Quick White Bean Soup – Easy Diabetic Friendly Recipes This homemade soup comes together in less than an hour and is perfect for shaking off the winter doldroms.
Quick Smoky Baby Lima Beans instructions
- cut bacon slices in half to have six pcs in total and brown in a pan of your choice..
- when bacon is browned, add minced onions, beans and water..
- after your mixture comes to a high boil, stir in a pack of seasoning..
- Lower heat to medium and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. for the last five minutes take a spoon and smash some of the beans up to thicken the juice..
Baby lima beans are steamed in chicken broth. This is a very tasty lima bean recipe that is also low in fat. I did add pepper and garlic powder so a little seasoning. I usually boil mine in water, butter, and brown sugar. Dried lima beans, also known as butter beans, become tender and creamy when cooked, and they're much better tasting than canned.