Meatball & Barley Soup FC. Перевод слова meatball, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, примеры использования. Find all the ways to make these little globes of deliciousness including Swedish meatballs, meatball sliders, turkey meatballs, and more. Meatballs are tasty balls of minced beef or lamb.
Spaghetti and meatballs. by Johnnie Mountain. A simple tomato sauce with lots of flavour is perfect for spaghetti and meatballs. This Easy Meatball Recipe is the perfect staple for any kitchen! You can cook Meatball & Barley Soup FC using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatball & Barley Soup FC
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 medium of carrots, peeled and diced.
- You need 2 of ribs celery, washed & diced.
- You need 1 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, finely diced.
- Prepare 6 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of barley.
- You need 1 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of plus parmesan cheese for garnish(optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans or cannellini beans (15.5oz) drained & rinsed.
- Prepare 8 cup of rough chopped escarole ( a type of endive/lettuce).
It's easy to prep and these meatballs come out juicy and full of flavor every time. These are the best oven baked meatballs! Add meatball to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Meatball is a community of active practitioners striving to teach each other how to organize people using online tools.
Meatball & Barley Soup FC step by step
- got this out of family circle magazine.. I'm just preserving the recipe here and cutting down the amount of magazines I have. I have not made this yet but saving here for future use. pictures are a snapshot I took from magazine to remind me what it looks like….
- in a large pot, heat oil over medium heat. add carrots, celery and onion. cook about 8 minutes. stir in garlic and cook 2 minutes. add broth,water and barley. bring to a boil..
- reduce heat to medium low, cover and cook 25 minutes..
- meanwhile.. mix together ground pork, the parsley, 1/4 of the parmesan, 1/4tsp. of the salt and 1/4tsp. of the pepper..
- roll pork mix into 30 meatballs, about 1tbl. big each..
- drop meatballs into soup. stir in beans. return to a simmer and cook 5 minutes..
- stir in remaining parmesan,salt and pepper. stir in escarole..
- cook a few minutes more until meatballs are fully cooked..
- ladle into bowls and garnish with grated parmesan cheese if desired..
- Nutritional facts according to family circle magazine: serves 6: per serving: 450 calories; 17g. fat; 6g. sat. fat; 23g. protein; 51g. carbs; 13g. fiber; 772mg sodium; 46mg. cholesterol.
Members here are engaged with building or caring for communities, community. For other uses, see Meatball (disambiguation). Hochzeitssuppe, German traditional wedding soup with meatballs. meatball (plural meatballs). I prefer spaghetti with meatballs instead the meat all crumbled in with the sauce. (slang) A stupid person. (baseball) An easy pitch to hit. Meatball definition is – a small ball of chopped or ground meat often mixed with bread crumbs and spices.