Bacon, Tomato & Barley Soup. Tomato Bacon Pasta is a quintessential example of how to make a quick pasta dish that's totally This is a quick pasta that's made with a tomato pasta sauce and bacon. It's a great way to turn some. Our summer-perfect pasta features baby spinach, cherry tomatoes and crisp bacon tossed with a tangy balsamic vinaigrette. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen.
Add tomato mixture and bacon to pot and warm. All Reviews for Tomato Bacon Grilled Cheese. These Bacon Wrapped Tomatoes from Delish.com will be the hit of every party you throw this year. You can cook Bacon, Tomato & Barley Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon, Tomato & Barley Soup
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 150 grams of streaky bacon, finley chopped.
- You need 1 large of red onion,peeled and finely chopped.
- You need 2 of stalks celery, finely sliced.
- It’s 2 of carrots,chopped.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic,finely chopped.
- It’s 2 can of tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of pearl barley.
- Prepare 1/4 of cabbage, shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley,finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of shaved parmesan to garnish ( optional).
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
While the taste of our raw garden tomatoes might be oddly unspectacular at the moment, they still cook up into something wonderful. Buy us a cup of coffee. Thank you all so much for watching our recipe videos and supporting our channel. Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads.
Bacon, Tomato & Barley Soup instructions
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and gently cook bacon, onion, celery, carrots and garlic until tender..
- Add the tomatoes and chicken stock to the pan and bring to the boil..
- Add pearl barley, turn heat down and simmer for 30-40 minutes until tender..
- Season the soup to taste. Add the cabbage and parsley and cook for a further 15 minutes. Serve as is or garnish with the shaved parmesan..
With cabbage and tomatoes, this is a fantastic family recipe – and the bacon will take it to the next level. Let the tomato sauce simmer, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is al dente. When the pasta is done, stir in the bacon, as well as salt & pepper for seasoning. Jump to the Bacon, Tomato and Avocado Open-Faced Sandwiches or I love these little open-faced avocado sandwiches and eat them for lunch often — especially if we have good bacon in the house. Close up view of pieces of bacon, cherry tomatoes and raw egg yolk falling on frying pan isolated on black.