Alisha's "Jacob's Pottage".
You can have Alisha's "Jacob's Pottage" using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Alisha's "Jacob's Pottage"
- You need 10 cup of water.
- You need 1 lb of lintels.
- You need 2 cup of barley.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of granulated chicken bullion.
- It’s 6 piece of chicken tenderloins.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of artichoke hearts (chopped if desired).
- You need 1 tbsp of cracked black pepper.
Alisha's "Jacob's Pottage" step by step
- Put 10 cups of water and the chicken bullion in pot. Add pepper, lentils,barley..
- While that's boiling cook your chicken how u prefer. I always pre boil mine then freeze for recipes like this. So mine is already cooked And ready to add along with lentils ect..
- When chicken tenderloins are done or if u already had some cooked, add them to ur pot with the barley ect. Add ur can of diced tomatoes also..
- After that all simmered together if u like artichokes get them out and chopp them or just rip them up in ur soup! All done! So simple yet sooo goood!.