You can have Almond Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Almond Chicken
- You need 2 (4 oz) of each) Chicken Breasts (Boneless/Skinless).
- Prepare 1/4 C. of Sliced Almonds.
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of Fresh Rosemary.
- It’s 1/2 Tbs. of Dried Minced Onion.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 of Egg White.
Almond Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Make sure any visible fat is trimmed from the chicken. Place the chicken on a baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper..
- In a food processor, pulse almonds, rosemary, onions and salt together until it is the consistency of breadcrumbs..
- In a small bowl, whip the egg white some and brush onto the top of each piece of chicken. Then press almond topping evenly onto each piece of chicken..
- Bake chicken in oven for about 25 min. or until chicken is cooked through in the center..