Buddha Jumping Over The Wall.
You can have Buddha Jumping Over The Wall using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buddha Jumping Over The Wall
- Prepare 3 each of Dried Oyster.
- It’s 5 each of Fish Maw.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Dried Scallops (small).
- It’s 6 head of Chinese Mushrooms.
- You need 1 can of Diced Abalone.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Barley.
- It’s 1 tsp of Corn Flour.
- It’s 1 of Oyster Sauce.
- You need of Broth.
- Prepare 250 grams of Chicken Bones.
- It’s 1 of Dried Cuttlefish.
Buddha Jumping Over The Wall instructions
- Soak Chinese mushrooms in cold water..
- Soak fish maw in hot water for 30 mins. Same timing for mushrooms..
- Boil 500ml water with cleaned chicken bones and dried cuttlefish..
- Soak dried scallops and barley in warm water..
- After 45 minutes, stop boiling and transfer chicken soup into a new pot. Discard the bones and cuttlefish..
- Prepare mushrooms & fish maw: discard the water and cut into small pieces..
- Rinse dried scallops, mushrooms, barley and fish maw..
- Add them to the chicken soup with other ingredients. Oyster sauce should be added to taste..
- Boil at medium heat for 45-60 minutes. You can also cook them in a slow cooker for 2 hours..
- Add corn flour accordingly if you prefer a thicker broth..