Steak Marinade Basil. Basil and garlic mixed with olive oil, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce make the perfect steak marinade for summer (and winter) grilling. It's week three of Barbecue Month here on Baking Mischief. We use this marinade for rib steaks, but can be used for almost any cut of beef.
Steaks are like wine – the more you spend, the better they are. Use this marinade for economical steaks – it will make the flesh more tender. A marinade featuring lemon and basil makes this cut of beef tender and delicious. You can have Steak Marinade Basil using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak Marinade Basil
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 TBSP of Garlic Powder.
- You need 3 TBSP of Dried Basil.
- You need 1 1/2 TBSP of Dried Parsley Flakes.
- You need 1 TSP of Ground White Pepper.
- You need 1 of bit of hot sauce to taste (optional).
The garlicky, citrus flavors of this Spicy Thai Marinade with Basil and Cilantro is ideal on steak, but it's also great on chicken and shrimp.. Chicken, and Steak With basil, garlic, pineapple and honey, this tangy marinade is especially Marinate your meat, fish and even vegetables, or use it as a sauce to bring that little something extra. If you grill only one steak this summer, let it be this Grilled Asian Steak with Cilantro Basil Chimichurri! Its seeping with so much savory goodness from hands down the best steak I marinade I have ever.
Steak Marinade Basil instructions
- Mix all ingredients together..
- Lather on meat and soak in container sealed for minimum 2 hours overnight works best refrigerate.
Use the frozen marinated steak within three months. If you're craving some juicy keto fajita wraps or you're in the This beef sirloin with fresh herb marinade recipe is nothing short of perfect! If you're a fan of basil. Marinades are usually quite easy to prepare and definitely add a big punch of flavor. Lemon & Basil: Takes a value/budget steak from good to AMAZING!