Smoked Herring And Basil Tom Yum Fried Rice.
You can have Smoked Herring And Basil Tom Yum Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Herring And Basil Tom Yum Fried Rice
- It’s 1 can of smoked herring fillet.
- You need 3 cup of cooked white rice.
- It’s 2 cup of basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of each Of Tom Yum paste and water.
- It’s of Pounded Paste.
- Prepare 3 of garlic.
- You need 3 of small onion.
- It’s 2 inch of ginger.
- It’s of All Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of fish sauce.
Smoked Herring And Basil Tom Yum Fried Rice step by step
- With oil pan fry pounded garlic and onion and ginger with the smoked herring fillet till fragrant then add in the basil and mix well.
- Add in the cooked white rice with the light soy sauce and fish sauce and mix well then add in the Tom yum paste and some water and mix well for 2 more minutes.