Tomato Basil Sausage Pasta. Add the onions, salt, and pepper, cooking until the onions are translucent and sausage is starting to brown. Add the marinara, milk, and basil, cooking until sauce has thickened slightly. How Does The One Pot Sausage and Pasta Taste.
In this episode I'm showing you how to. Fresh tomatoes and basil are quickly simmered with garlic to make a tasty pasta sauce. Reviews for: Photos of Homemade Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce. You can have Tomato Basil Sausage Pasta using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato Basil Sausage Pasta
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of sausage.
- It’s 1/2 of onion minced.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 cups of marinara sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of basil.
- It’s 1/2 lb of cooked spaghetti.
I also had some ready-to-serve portobello mushroom Italian sausage in my fridge so I threw that in there. Cooking time was fine as well. The only thing I did differently was adding the basil at the same time I added the spinach. Quick tomato and fresh basil pasta sauce.
Tomato Basil Sausage Pasta instructions
- Melt butter in medium size pan or wok then add sausage and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add minced onion and cook for 2 minutes then add salt and pepper.
- Add marinara sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add milk and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add basil and cook for 1 minutes.
- Add cooked spaghetti noodles and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
This easy tomato basil pasta features that classic pairing of ripe tomatoes and peppery basil, taken to new heights with tangy balsamic and Parmesan The absolute best tomato basil pasta is made with ripe, in season tomatoes! Bonus points if they're locally grown — or if you grew them yourself! Pasta NapoletanaItalian Sausage, Pepperoni, Housemade Meatball, Mushrooms, Peppers, Bacon, Onions and Garl. Pasta PomodoroSpaghetti Tossed with our Housemade Marinara Sauce, Imported Cherry Tomatoes and Fresh. Tomato Basil PastaGrilled Chicken, Fresh Mozzarella, a Touch of.