Stuffed chicken witb basil mozzarella and tomato. Hasselback Chicken is stuffed with mozzarella, tomato and basil making it a new and delicious way to enjoy chicken for dinner! You don't have to be limited to stuffing the chicken with mozzarella, tomatoes and basil leaves. Think of what your family loves and try it!
Using a pairing knife, start a thickest part of chicken and make a pocket Using fingers, stuff chicken with mozzarella filling. On a parchment-lined baking sheet, season both sides of the chicken with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and oregano. Skinny Chicken Mozzarella with basil marinara and garlicky greensHome Chef. You can cook Stuffed chicken witb basil mozzarella and tomato using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed chicken witb basil mozzarella and tomato
- You need of chicken breast.
- Prepare of Roma tomatoes.
- Prepare leaves of Basil.
- You need of Mozzarella.
Then I stuff the chicken with baby spinach, fresh basil, and fresh mozzarella. When they are all stuffed, into the skillet they go to get that If you make my Spinach and Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken with Roasted Tomatoes, please leave a comment and let me know! I'd love to hear how it turned out. Place the tomatoes, mozzarella and basil in a bowl and drizzle over the olive oil.
Stuffed chicken witb basil mozzarella and tomato step by step
- Wash and dry chicken breast.
- Make slits in to chicken breast,but not all the way through..
- Season chicken breast with salt n pepper, garlic powder (or your favorite combinations of seasonings).
- Slice your tomatoes in half, gather your basil and mozzarella.
- I stuffed each slit with basil,tomato halves and mozzarella.
- One chicken is stuffed to your liking and a generous amount of Italian seasoning and drizzle balsamic vinegar on stuffed chicken breast.
Fill the chicken breasts with the tomato mixture and hold each Toss the salad in the French dressing and serve alongside the stuffed chicken breasts. Tana's tip: For a guaranteed hit with kids, use the breadcrumb. Dredge each stuffed chicken breast first in the flour, then dip them in the egg For the pesto, blend the basil, pine nuts, parmesan and garlic in a food processor to a textured. Chicken breast stuffed with sun dried tomatoes, mozzarella and basil made in ONE pan. After you have pounded your chicken breasts thin, evenly divide the basil, sun dried tomatoes and mozzarella between each chicken breast, placing the ingredients to the left side of the chicken breast.