Sweet Basil with clams.
You can have Sweet Basil with clams using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Basil with clams
- It’s 200 g of / 1 plate Clams.
- It’s 100 g of Thai Sweet Basil.
- You need 1 tbs of Mae Ploy red curry.
- It’s of Fish sauce 1tbs (optional).
- It’s 2 tbs of Sugar.
- It’s 1-2 clove of garlic.
Sweet Basil with clams instructions
- Heat up pan with 2~3 tbs of oil. Add 1~2 cloves of garlic and 1 tbs of curry paste. Fry to bring out the aroma, add water if too dry.
- Add clams (wash them before adding). Stir and let it cook for around 4 mins or until they look ready/open..
- Add 2 tbs sugar, 1tbs fish sauce (optional). Add in Thai basil. Stir quickly and remove from heat..