Mike's Thai Basil Loose Pesto Condiment.
You can cook Mike's Thai Basil Loose Pesto Condiment using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Thai Basil Loose Pesto Condiment
- Prepare of ● For The Loose Pesto.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Fresh Thai Basil Leaves.
- It’s 2 Cups of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Fresh Mint Leaves.
- You need 3 tbsp of Extra Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Minced Ginger [pickled works as well].
- It’s 4-6 of Minced Thai Chilies.
- You need 1 tsp of Quality Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Garlic Olive Oil.
- It’s of ● For The Options.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Peanuts.
Mike's Thai Basil Loose Pesto Condiment instructions
- Gather your herbs, chilies and aromatics..
- Rough chop chiles and garlic. Mix in blender with all other ingredients. Don't over mix. You'll want your consistency thick enough to pick up with chopsticks..
- Cover and refrigerate for a half hour gently stirring occasionally. Drain fluids if necessary before serving..
- Serve chilled individually or, communal style..
- Enjoy alongside hot dumplings, in dumpling soups, with Spring or Egg Rolls, over Asian noodles or, even wrapped in Thai Basil Leaves. Serve with a quality Sake. Know you can puree this mixture into a thin, more traditional pesto consistency. If so, it's great for topping Udon and all other noodles. ●Warning: You will probably end up with chunks of basil or cilantro stuck in your teeth – so definitely check before you smile! 😆.
- Loose Pesto over Tokyo Ramen Noodles. Enjoy!.