Thai Basil Chicken.
You can cook Thai Basil Chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Basil Chicken
- It’s 20 oz of chicken breast, sliced in thin strips.
- Prepare 2 T of fish sauce.
- You need 2 T of light soy sauce.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of Serrano chile, seeded and chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of canola oil.
- You need 3 c of fresh Thai or regular basil leaves.
Thai Basil Chicken step by step
- In a med. bowl, marinade chicken with fish and soy sauces for 10 min..
- In skillet, heat oil. Add garlic abd pepper and cook 30 seconds..
- Increase heat and add chicken. Cook until just done. Add basil and cook until wilted..
- Can be served over rice, noodles or shredded lettuce or wrapped in lettuce or tortilla..