Pickled green and tofu bass soup雪菜豆腐鲈鱼汤. The sea bass is so much better than steamed; the fish is crispy and the tofu absorbs the flavor of the fish. The steps are: frying + 焖, very simple. Sea Bass with Pickled Vegetable Noodle 酸菜鲈鱼鱼煨面.
Vegan Hot And Sour Soup With Tofu, Chinese Mustard Green Soup With Tofu And Pork (芥菜豆腐肉片湯), Chinese Egg Drop Soup. Apple, apple vinegar, canola oil, garlic, onion, shiitake mushrooms, soy sauce, tofu, vegetable oil, vinegar, water. Home » Recipes » noodle recipes » Noodle Soup with Pork and Pickled Greens. You can cook Pickled green and tofu bass soup雪菜豆腐鲈鱼汤 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pickled green and tofu bass soup雪菜豆腐鲈鱼汤
- You need 2 of baby Bass (6oz each).
- You need 4 oz of organic tofu.
- You need 1/2 of homemade pickled Kale.
- You need 1 Tsp of pickled chilli.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 inch of fresh or pickled Ginger, sliced.
- Prepare of Salt or fish sauce.
- It’s 4 oz of pennies, steamed.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, sliced.
Top with your pork and vegetable mixture, and top each bowl with a few drops of sesame oil and chopped scallion. Serve your noodle soup with pork and pickled greens piping hot in a big bowl and commence slurping! Chewy outside and soft inside, pan fried tofu is super delicious with flavour-packed garlic sauce. A perfect dish to wake up your taste buds.
Pickled green and tofu bass soup雪菜豆腐鲈鱼汤 instructions
- Pan sear bass on both sides until golden brown. Set aside..
- Sauté onion, garlic, pickled Ginger, chilli and Kale in oil until aromatic for about 2 minutes..
- Add 2 cups of homemade fish broth or children broth. Place fish back in. Add water until the liquid covers the fish and all veggies..
- Bring it to a boil then simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Add more water if the liquid evaporate too much. Add steamed pennies before adjust the final seasoning. Decorate with green onions before serving..
One of my blog readers recently asked for some Sichuan style vegetarian dishes. Today's pan-fried tofu with garlic sauce (鱼香豆腐) is a great option: protein-rich. This great Chinese stew recipe contains Chinese unique tofu puffs（油豆腐）. They soak up the juice in the soup and make them so mouth watering, but can be very hot in the centre. The vegetables are very flexible, use your imagination and you are good to go.