Chilean Sea Bass with ginger mango chutney.
You can have Chilean Sea Bass with ginger mango chutney using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chilean Sea Bass with ginger mango chutney
- You need 1 filet (14 oz) of Chilean sea bass.
- It’s of Marinade:.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of mango purée with chunks.
- You need 1 Tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of chopped ginger.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of jasmine rice.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced carrots.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped scallions making sure to include the white part.
- Prepare 1 slice of bacon chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
Chilean Sea Bass with ginger mango chutney step by step
- Rinse the sea bass filet and pat dry. Evenly slice the filet in half to make two 7 oz servings.
- Mix marinade together and pour half over filets ( soy, sriracha, mango, ginger & water). Let sit in marinade for 1 hour..
- Add 1 Tbsp butter to a sauté pan and lightly brown fish on both sides..
- Add half of the scallions to the remaining marinade and pour over fish. Place fish in 450 preheated oven and finish cooking for approximately 5 minutes..
- Prepare rice as directed on pkg. Chill rice for 20 minutes in the fridge..
- Add chopped bacon to the pan and cook until bacon is slightly crisp..
- Add the remaining scallions and sauté for 30 seconds. Add the chopped carrots and peas..
- Add the cold cooked rice along with 1 Tbsp soy sauce. Stir over med heat until all ingredients are blended..
- Serve sea bass with veggie rice and egg rolls. * My egg rolls were a total cheat from the local Chinese restaurant.