Sea Bass Meunière.
You can cook Sea Bass Meunière using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sea Bass Meunière
- You need 2 of fillets sea bass.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Dried herbs (choose ones you like).
- You need 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Lemon juice.
Sea Bass Meunière instructions
- Remove the skin from fillets if any..
- Evenly sprinkle the fillets with salt, pepper and herbs. Lightly coat with flour..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and fry sea bass until both sides are golden and crisp..
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and serve while hot..