The Best Butter-Roasted Sea Bass.
You can cook The Best Butter-Roasted Sea Bass using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Best Butter-Roasted Sea Bass
- You need 2 of Fillets Sea bass.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of butter or margerine.
The Best Butter-Roasted Sea Bass instructions
- Wash the sea bass well and fillet if needed..
- Season with salt and pepper, and soak in the olive oil for 10 minutes..
- Heat a frying pan with olive oil. Fry the sea bass slices on medium heat. Cook both sides. When cooked, transfer the slices to a plate..
- Add the sake, soy sauce and butter to the pan. Mix lightly, and pour the sauce on the fish. It's done!.