Ceviche de Corvina (white sea bass) Panama style.
You can have Ceviche de Corvina (white sea bass) Panama style using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ceviche de Corvina (white sea bass) Panama style
- Prepare 3 lb of Corvina (White Sea Bass).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Lime Juice.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Onion.
- It’s 1/2 of Aji Chombo (Habanero Pepper).
- Prepare 1 slice of Cilantro (Coriander).
- You need 1 slice of Culantro (Mexican or Long Coriander).
- It’s 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 packages of Saltine Crackers.
Ceviche de Corvina (white sea bass) Panama style step by step
- First fillet the fish and place the fillets in cold water with ice and salt for 1 hour..
- Chop the onions into little squares..
- Squeeze limes untill you have about 1 1/2 cups. (Place them in the microwave for 30 seconds and then roll them pressing down to get the most juice).
- Dice half a Aji Chombo into verry small pieces (or add as much heat as needed).
- Get a small amount of cilantro and culantro about a teaspoon each and dice into small pieces..
- After 1 hour strain the fillets and cut into small squares and add a few piches of salt and mix in a bowl..
- Now add the Aji Chombo, Cilantro, Culantro, Onions and mix a little bit..
- Add the lime juice and a teaspoon of white vinegar untill all is covered in juice..
- The lime juice will "cook or cure" the fish in 3 hours. Panamanian style 24 Hours. This can be then frozen or kept in refrigerator..
- Eat with Saltine crackers, Yuka chips, Plantain chips..