Kanya's Baked Sea Bass With Pink Honey Sauce. Chilean sea bass is a deep water fish also known as the less attractive name, toothfish, and it is caught in ocean waters around Antarctica. This recipe includes a silky lemon and shallot buerre blanc sauce, which flavors the sea bass beautifully. Easy baked fish fillet recipe for Sea Bass or any white fish with pecans and honey for maximum flavor.
Making this delicious Chilean Sea Bass in foil along with garlic creamed spinach topped with a lemon parmesan cream sauce makes for the perfect dinner idea anytime! Michel Bras serves the fish on a frothy sauce Michel Bras serves the fish on a frothy sauce inspired by aigo bulido, Aubrac patois for a simple garlic broth Bras's mother used. For the basil sauce, place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and blitz until smooth. You can have Kanya's Baked Sea Bass With Pink Honey Sauce using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kanya's Baked Sea Bass With Pink Honey Sauce
- Prepare 800 grams of Whole sea bass.
- Prepare of vegetables to baked.
- You need 1 head of Potato.
- It’s 1 each of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Pumpkin.
- You need 1 of as needed Shallot.
- It’s 1 of as needed Ginger.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of Lime.
- Prepare of seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Soya sauce and oyster sauce /each.
- You need of pink honey sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pomegranate juice.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger /finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Pomegranate seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 of Black peppers to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of Lime juice.
Tray-bakes are the perfect way of cooking for a family. Whole baked sea bass with a Thai flair, using rich and Cooking sea bass whole. Baking in salt acts as a seal so the fish becomes succulent and tasty but not salty. Place the lemongrass, ginger, garlic, chillies, coriander stems, lime juice, honey, fish sauce and. sea bass recipes; recipes from around the world from real cooks.
Kanya's Baked Sea Bass With Pink Honey Sauce instructions
- Clean and Chopped vegetables ,seasoning fish and vegetables,and sliced of ginger cover with foil ,bring to bake in oven by 200 c about 45 mins or an hour.
- Make pink sauce by mix all sauce ingredients,bring to boil ,reduce heat and simmer ,until reduct to 2/3 ..add pomegranate seeds if desire.
- Cut sea bass into fillet ,set in plates ,garnish with baked vegetables ,drizzling with pink sauce ,served warm.
- You can adapt to baked by your style ,but what I do you will get aroma from gingers.
Crisp sea bass tortillas with pink pickled onion. Honey and orange roast sea bass with lentils. Eggplant grilled in a cast iron skillet. Chinese chicken wings with vegetables in sweet and sour sauce. Wings in the glaze made of honey and soy sauce.