Creamy Cheesy Baked Fish over Rice.
You can cook Creamy Cheesy Baked Fish over Rice using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Cheesy Baked Fish over Rice
- Prepare 8 of fish fillets (tilapia, catfish, bass, etc).
- It’s 3/4 cup of crushed garlic & cheese croutons.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
- Prepare of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 cup of instant rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
Creamy Cheesy Baked Fish over Rice step by step
- Spray 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray. Place fish in pan in a single layer. Sprinkle fish with garlic salt & italian seasoning. Sprinkle 1/2 of croutons over fish. Melt butter in a saucepan, add flour and stir until smooth, add broth and stir until smooth, add cream of mushroom soup & stir all until smooth. Pour sauce evenly over fish. Sprinkle with cheese and remaining croutons. Bake at 325° for one hour. Last 4 ingredients are for rice (see directions below) Serve baked fish over Rice..
- Directions for Rice: Boil broth on stove in medium boiler until boiling. Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients. Cover rice and let sit until done. Stir gently..