Simple Grilled Fish Vegetables Aglio Olio Pasta.
You can cook Simple Grilled Fish Vegetables Aglio Olio Pasta using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Grilled Fish Vegetables Aglio Olio Pasta
- Prepare of Macaroni or any kind of pasta.
- Prepare of Sea bass (according to your preference).
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s of Parsley.
Simple Grilled Fish Vegetables Aglio Olio Pasta step by step
- Boil the pasta with a little bit of salt and olive oil. When it is tender, strain the water and put it aside..
- Now, boil the vegetables with 1 tsp of salt for about 2-3 minutes and put it aside..
- Then, marinade the fish with salt and black pepper and grill it in a pan until it's properly cooked and put it aside. (to grill all sides).
- In a pot, add 1/4 cup of olive oil and stir fry the garlic on medium low heat until you get the nice garlic smell (make sure not to burn the garlic). Add salt, black pepper and parsley. Stir until well combined and add the boiled macaroni. Move the pot away from heat and mix everything until it's properly combined with oil. Pour it into a bowl. Add the boiled vegetables and grilled fish and it's ready to be served! (you can use Spagetthi or angel hair too!).