Pan fried sea bass with fresh tomatoes. Season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Lay the sea bass fillets into a shallow glass or ceramic dish and pour over the seabass For the tomato and lime salsa, heat the vegetable oil in a separate frying pan over a medium heat. HOW to make the perfect pan-fried sea bass with tomatoes and herbs.
Crisp fillet of sea bass served with gently cooked tomatoes, shallots and basil. Select a theme Pastry & Sweet Things French British Knife Skills Macaroons Italian Indian Moroccan Spanish Fresh Pasta Thai & Asian Baking Burger Making Steak Food & Wine Pairings Japanese Christmas Baking. In a large saute pan over medium heat, add the canola oil and heat the oil to a slight smoke. You can have Pan fried sea bass with fresh tomatoes using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan fried sea bass with fresh tomatoes
- Prepare of sea bass fillets.
- You need of Fresh tomatoes, washed and chopped.
- It’s Clove of garlic chopped.
- You need of capers.
- You need of Pitted black olives.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of Fresh basil.
- It’s to taste of salt.
Top with tomatoes and green onions. Lightly coat the base of a non-stick frying pan with olive oil then place the pan over a medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, season the fillets with salt and place in the pan skin-side down. Italian Pan Fried Tomatoes, an easy Italian appetizer or side dish.
Pan fried sea bass with fresh tomatoes instructions
- Cook garlic in olive oil for a min or two. Then add the chopped tomatoes and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Then add the capers and olives. Turn down the heat and simmer while you cook the fish.
- Heat oil in a separate pan. When hot add the fish skin side down. When crispy flip over for 1 min. Season to taste, add fresh basil and serve 😀.
Serve with a side of crusty Italian bread, a few slices of Parmesan cheese and your side dish Fried Tomatoes. If someone asked me at the beginning of summer what I would be most looking forward to eating, it would be this amazing. Grease a wide pan with a thin layer of oil and Get fresh Italian recipes and food news every day! Subscribe to our newsletters I adapted this pan roasted sea bass recipe from one of my favorite cooking magazines, Fine Cooking. The original recipe calls for Halibut but I found some nice looking Chilean sea bass at the market but you can substitute any mild white fish like cod or grouper.