Sea bass with tomato and olive sauce. Season the sea bass fillet and place, skin-side down, in a hot ovenproof pan. Transfer to a hot oven and cook for three minutes. Meanwhile, roast the coriander seeds, then crush in pestle and mortar.
Stir in the cherry tomatoes and season to taste with the salt and pepper. Season sea bass fillets with salt and pepper. Our sea bass recipe is fresh, healthy and a perfect evening meal. You can have Sea bass with tomato and olive sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sea bass with tomato and olive sauce
- It’s of Sea bass fillets.
- It’s Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s Handful of chopped cherry tomatoes.
- You need of Olives.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of Parsley.
When roasted, the tomatoes burst to create their own vibrant sauce, giving extra sweetness. This simple sea bass recipe is super fresh, healthy and perfect for a quick summer evening meal. Add the olives and tomatoes and leave to one side until serving. For the sea bass, heat up a non-stick frying pan until really, really hot.
Sea bass with tomato and olive sauce step by step
- Fry garlic gently in oil. Add tin of tomatoes, cup of water and simmer for a few mins. Add olives and continue to cook.
- Add chopped fresh tomatoes and cook gently for about 6-8 mins. Remove garlic..
- Meanwhile spray baking tray with oil so skin goes crispy. Cook fish in the oven at 200 for about 10-12 mins. Serve sauce on top with some fresh parsley :).
To serve place a ball of spinach into the centre of each plate and top with the sea bass. Bake whole sea bass with white wine, lemon and chorizo to make a delicious sauce that soaks into the Apply a no-fuss touch to fish in this all-in-one Italian-inspired bake with crispy potatoes, roasted peppers and olives. Team bass with an Italian-inspired tomato sauce and serve celeriac as fries. How about a trip to the Mediterranean seashore in Italy today, as we make Seared Sea Bass with tomatoes and spinach! I have the best recipe for you Chef Joe Borio owns his very own Organic Olive Grove Farm in Puglia, Italy where he imports his very own 'Vito and Joe's Extra Virgin Olive Oil'.