Pan-Fried Sea Bass.
You can cook Pan-Fried Sea Bass using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan-Fried Sea Bass
- It’s 2 of sea bass fillets.
- You need 150 g/5.5 oz of kale.
- Prepare 15 ml/0.5fl oz of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp. of shredded basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of linseed (flaxseed).
- Prepare of For the cauliflower mash:.
- Prepare 1 of cauliflower.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp. of nutmeg.
- You need 100 ml/3.5fl oz of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Greek yoghurt.
- It’s to taste of pepper.
Pan-Fried Sea Bass step by step
- Start by making the cauliflower mash http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-cauliflower-mash/..
- Place the tomatoes in a pan of boiling water and leave for 1 minute (until the skin starts to peel off), then remove the skins. Chop the tomatoes in half and de-seed, then chop into small chunks. Also take the skin and chop this into small strips too..
- Wilt the kale in a frying pan for 1-2 mins with the linseed (flaxseed)..
- Gently fry the sea bass fillets for approximately 2 mins on each side (until cooked and turning golden), then place on top of the kale..
- Mix together the lemon juice, coconut oil, shredded basil and chopped tomatoes/tomato skins, then place on top of the sea bass filets..
- Plate up and serve with the cauliflower mash!.
- Original recipe can be found here:http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-pan-fried-sea-bass/.